WINDOWIT PROVIDES LIVE PROJECTS BASED 6 WEEKS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
The measures-taking try to get students power of being conscious of on the to do with industry training direction and the benefits of self changes. There are three parameters used to work-room the self changes i.e. the knowledge, skills and behavior. Overall, the students from the university teachers achieved a mean operation before the to do with industry training of 41% of the knowledge, 49% of the skills and 65% for point of view. After completing the to do with industry training, these three parameters were increased to 89% of the knowledge, 88% of the skills and 95% for point of view. On the benefits to do with industry training, 91% of Respondents agreed it was useful in making ready added value to the living chances, while 88% agreed it was good in getting well their qualifications after becoming a person with a degree and 92% agreed it was useful in making ready opinion for future making livings.
WHY WINDOWIT COMPANY?
WINDOWIT Training Division is a professional training Company offering IT enabled services & industrial trainings for B.E., B-Tech, MCA, BCA, MSc and MBA fresher’s and experienced Developers/programmers in various platforms. Summer Training /industrial training will be provided for the students of BCA, B-TECH, M.TECH, MBA and MCA only. Deserving candidates may be awarded stipends, scholarships and other benefits, depending on their performance and recommendations of the mentors.
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAM WITH LIVE PROJECT
WINDOWIT imparts qualitative training in .NET, ASP.NET, PHP,C/C++, JAVA,NETWORKING, WEB DESIGNING, WORDPREES, SEO, WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTEWARE TESTING,AUTOCAD,MBA, MOBILE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT, ANDROID and other latest technologies. The training is designed for the BCA/MCA/B.E./BTech students who want to speed up their technical skills and proficiencies into real time development environment.
OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT BASED INDUSTRIAL TRAINING:
- To provide state of art, cutting edge customized software solutions to clients of various Industries.
- To reduce the gap between the academic learning and Industry experience.
- Core and advanced features of each technology, are covered in interactive
Class room sessions.
- Topic Based Assignments are given to trainees to develop their programming skills.
- Hands on Training are imparted on “Live Projects” by industry experts.
- Project completion certificate is awarded by “WINDOWIT”
- Trainees are helped by our dedicated team of HR executives in finding out suitable job,after completion of the training
THE PROJECT BASED TRAINING DOMAINS ARE:
1.Windows Applications in VB.NET
& SQL SERVER.
2.Windows Applications in C# .NET
& SQL SERVER.
3.Web Applications in
4.Web Applications in ASP.NET with
6.Java2Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
7.Windows Application In JAVA
8.Java Networking and RMI
9.HTML, XML, Java Script, AJAX
10.Web Development in PHP/MySql
12.SEO and Internet Marketing
13.CMS and Framework
17.Oracle SQL PL/SQL
18.Data Structures & Algorithms
19.Object Oriented Design & UML
TRAINING DURATION AND LIVE PROJECT:
- All training domains are designed according to the global curriculum of IT Giants like Microsoft, Oracle Corporation, Adobe, Cisco etc.
- Training duration of each domain (given above) is of 6 weeks/6 months i.e. 45days/180 days and class will be run on Monday to Friday basis and on Weekends there
are the classes of Interview Preparation,Group Discussion and Technical events.
- Trainees will go through the Live Project training in which we implement the modules of corresponding domains for the last two weeks.
- Special lectures on Internet Marketing, B2B / B2C Portals, ASP.NET Experts guide, Adobe Specialist tips
On successful completion of the program the candidate would get a Certificate from WINDOWIT and also could land with Job Opportunities in the WINDOWIT, affiliates and group Companies. WINDOWIT has a full-
fledged Placements Team in place. The Team is in touch with all our students completing the course on different technologies. On receiving recruitment
request, the Team screens & shortlists candidates & sends them for tests/interviews to the company.