Master of Business Administration-MBA
The Master of Business Administration is a professional degree which originated in 20th century during the industrialization phase in United States of America. It is a course which has an international recognition and is designed to develop the skills required in managing any firm, institution or an organization. Therefore a management degree holder has vast opportunities as well as a better career growth in various organizations. In today’s time there are lots of universities which are providing the management degree courses but WindowIT Technologies Pvt. Ltd provides practical training which prepares students to face the real work environment.
There are various courses under this degree such as Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources etc. which are offered for the full time and on part time basis. WindowIT is providing 6 weeks/ 6 months MBA Internship in the fields of the HR, Marketing and IT.
Eligibility for enrollment in MBA Internship program
Any graduate candidate who is pursuing or has pursued an MBA professional degree in the fields of HR, Marketing and IT is eligible for 6 weeks/six months internship.
Skills Required by a management employer
• Interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Numeracy and Analytical ability
• Creativity and Imagination
• Influencing and Negotiation skills
• Organizational Ability
• IT skills
• Business and Commercial acumen
• Drive and Ambition
Human Resource Management-MBA in HR
MBA in Human Resources is an important field of management which needs an involvement in the areas of managing the workforce in an organization in an effective manner and the manner comprises of evaluation of the various jobs, deciding job responsibilities and duties in consultation with the other members of the management, attracting the eligible candidates, selecting the most suitable candidate, providing compensation and benefits, assessing their performance from time to time.
Therefore, when we integrate the duties and responsibilities of an HR in an organization , the individual degree holder need to have the good presentation skills , communication skills ,conceptual skills etc. which all students possess and just requires a polishing and brushing of these skills in a practical environment which is provided and facilitated by WindowIT Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Human Resource Management is a wide field and candidates find it difficult to carve their path but with WindowIT you could not just clear your concepts and enhance your conceptual skills but will also be able to communicate and present yourself in front of the employers that too in the real work environment.
At the end of the Human Resource Internship program in WindowIT students will be able to:-
1. Plan out the current and future role of HR specialists
2. Plan working schedules for workforce in an organization
3. Handling Statutory Compliances
4. HR Auditing
5. Understand flexible pattern of work of different organizations
6. Recruiting and selecting the right candidate
7. Purpose of Training and Development
8. Performance Management
9. Rewarding Employees
10. Job Evaluation
11. The Ethics of HR
12. The Basics of Employment Law
13. Skills for HR Specialists
14. Equality in Practice
MBA In Marketing
MBA in Marketing Management is about the proper analysis of the market, deciding strategies, implementation, controlling, feedback in order to match the running pace of the dynamic market and then accordingly making forecast.
At the end of the Marketing Internship program in WindowIT students will be able to:-
1. Present themselves confidently in front of the marketing employer
2. Handle shareholders in a firm
3. Able to manage and maintain long term relationships with different units externally as well as internally
4. Understand Supply Chain Management
5. Understand Logistic Management
6. Understand the role of different units in the firm and their interdependence on and for marketing.
MBA In Information Technology
MBA in Information Technology is not all about technical skills but it also includes the management skills as well. Managing live projects may be the skill known by many professionals but managing a team and getting work done on time from the employees and staff in a particular project handling unit is all about management.
WindowIT has 8+ years of experience in web development and is providing training which has led to 100% placements in the tricity but for the postgraduate candidates it provides internship which enhances conceptual skills, personal skills, communication skills and brings out the best in the candidate.
At the end of the IT Internship program in WindowIT students will be able to:-
1. Manage a Project team as an IT Manager
2. Understand the roles and responsibilities of an IT Manager
3. Learn how to work and get work done under the deadlines
4. Understand various software languages
5. Understand web designing